Dos and Don’ts of
Publishing Website Design
Publishing website design dosn’t have to be a difficult process. Creating a site that’s engaging, relevant, easily found and personable is key.
- Do make sure that your website is easy to navigate and that visitors can find the information they need quickly and easily.
- Do use a clean, professional design that reflects your church’s personality and values. Consider using color schemes and images that are consistent with your branding and mission.
- Do include relevant and up-to-date information about your church, including service times, events, and programs.
- Do make sure that your website is optimized for search engines and mobile devices. This will help ensure that your church is easily accessible to people searching online.
- Do include high-quality images and videos that showcase your church’s community and events. This can help visitors feel more connected to your church and encourage them to attend in-person.
- Do include a clear call to action, such as a link to your church’s contact information or a button to make a donation.
- Don’t use too many flashy graphics or animations that can distract visitors from the content on your website.
- Don’t include outdated or irrelevant information on your website. Make sure that all content is up-to-date and accurate.
- Don’t use complicated or confusing language on your website. Use simple, clear language that is easy to understand.
- Don’t overload your website with too much information. Focus on the most important information and make it easy for visitors to find.
- Don’t neglect the importance of accessibility. Make sure that your website is easy to use for people with disabilities and meets web accessibility guidelines.
- Don’t forget to regularly update and maintain your website. Keep it fresh with new content, images, and events to encourage visitors to return and stay engaged with your church.
DO Contact Red Van Creative
Have questions? Or need help developing your next website that will be your online marketing engine. We would love to help. Contact us today for a website evaluation.