Dos and Don’ts of
Plumbing Website Design
Plumber website design dosn’t have to be a difficult process. Creating a site that’s engaging, relevant, easily found and personable is key.
- Make it easy to navigate: Your website should be easy to navigate with a clear and concise menu that directs visitors to the different pages on your site.
- Have a clear call-to-action: Your website should have clear calls-to-action, such as “Schedule an Appointment” or “Call Us Now,” to encourage visitors to take action and contact you.
- Display customer reviews and testimonials: Showing positive customer reviews and testimonials can help build trust and credibility with potential customers.
- Showcase your services: Clearly list and describe your plumbing services to help potential customers understand what you offer.
- Use high-quality images and videos: Use high-quality images and videos to showcase your work and help visitors visualize what you can do for them.
- Optimize for search engines: Ensure that your website is optimized for search engines with relevant keywords, meta descriptions, and title tags to help potential customers find you online.
- Include your contact information: Make sure your contact information, including your phone number, email address, and physical address, is prominently displayed on your website.
- Use jargon: Avoid using technical plumbing jargon that may confuse potential customers.
- Have a cluttered design: Avoid cluttering your website with too much text or too many images, as this can overwhelm visitors.
- Use low-quality images: Avoid using low-quality images or stock photos that do not accurately represent your work.
- Neglect mobile responsiveness: Ensure that your website is mobile-responsive and displays properly on different devices.
- Overlook website speed: Ensure that your website loads quickly to avoid visitors leaving due to slow load times.
- Use outdated information: Keep your website up-to-date with the latest information about your services, pricing, and contact information.
- Ignore user experience: Make sure your website is user-friendly and provides a positive experience for visitors.
DO Contact Red Van Creative
Have questions? Or need help developing your next website that will be your online marketing engine. We would love to help. Contact us today for a website evaluation.